All prices are quoted in Hungarian Forint (HUF), include application, book fees, book use, classroom fees, tuition, local filed trips, swimming education (in grades P1-6), most after school clubs conducted by GGIS staff.
Fees due at the time of registration
Fees for 2018-19
[per student; see payment schedule]
Grades 1 - 6
Grades 7 - 8
Grades 9 - 10
Grades 11 - 12
- The registration fee (350,000) is due during the registration process which is non-refundable after May 31, 2018. 200,000 HUF discount off registration fees will be applied to each additional sibling.
- Registration fees are charged yearly.
- 20% discount off Tuition #1 and Tuition #2 will be applied to any additional (younger) sibling(s) from the same self paying families. This discount does not apply to corporate or government paid students.
- Parents must sign an "Educational Service Contract" during the registration process. This contract is valid until termination. Prices will be reviewed and communicated annually.
- Tuition and EAL program fee will be charged twice a year.
- Lunch charges are billed quarterly and are payable in Hungarian forints in advance.
- Students entering during the school year are required to pay the full registration fee, and the prorated amount of
the tuition fee.
- If a student is withdrawn from school during the school year, one month’s tuition fee will be charged on the top
of the prorated amount of the tuition fee.
- All outstanding accounts must be paid by the due dates. Overdue balances occurring 30 days after the due date
may result in late interest charges and the student being restricted from classroom participation. No report cards
or other school records will be released until all balances are paid.
- All fees may be paid via bank transfer or in cash at the school's finance office.
- Please refer to the School's Student Manual for other finance-related policies.